domingo, marzo 21, 2021

ibri shiru hallelu hebrea alabanza cantando

barukh ata  https://youtu.be/xqv8GXJJRy4

the soul of the violin https://youtu.be/Qa2tJIDPd4Y MIME'AMAKIM

ME'AMAKIM 


Mime'amakim FROM THE DEPTHS

mime'amakim kar'ati elaich boi elai /beshuvech yach'zor shuv ha'or be'einai /lo gamur,

lo ozev t'aamaga beyadaich /sheyavo veya'ir lemish'ma /kol tz'chokech.


Mime'amakim kar'ati elaich boi elai /mul yare'ach me'ir et darkech shuv elai /nifrasu venamsu mul

maga shel yadaich /be'oznaich lochesh sho'el: /mi zeh kore lach halailah - hakshivi

mi shar bakol elaich - el chalonech /mi sam nafsho shetehi me'usheret /mi yasim yad veyivneh et beitech.

mi yiten chayav, yasimam mitachtaich /mi ka'afar leraglaich yichyeh /mi yohavech od mikol ohavaich

mi mikol ru'ach ra'ah yatzilech /mime'amakim.


Mime'amakim kar'ati elaich boi elai /mul yare'ach me'ir et darkech shuv elai /nifrasu venam'su mul

maga shel yadaich

be'oznaich lochesh sho'el: /mi zeh kore lach halailah ...

Mi zeh kore lach halailah ...(x2)


From deep depths I called to you to come to me /with your return the light in my eyes will come back

it's not finished,

I am not leaving the touch of your hands /that it may come and light up/wake upon

hearing the sound of your laugh.


From deep depths I called to you to come to me /the moonlight I will again light your way to me

they're spread out and melted again /the touch of your hands /I whisper, ask in your ears:

Who is it that calls to you tonight - listen /who sings loudly to you - to your window

who put his soul so you'd be happy /who will put his hand and build you your home

who will give his life, put it underneath you /who will be like dust living at your feet

who will love you of all your lovers /who will save you from all evil spirits

from the deep depths.


From deep depths I called to you to come to me /the moonlight I will again light your way to me

they're spread out and melted /against the touch of your hands

I whisper, ask in your ears: /Who is it that calls to you at tonight ...

Who is it that calls to you at tonight ...(x2)




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

pascua cristiana y paganismo fiesta sincretica

la influencia del mundo pagano y el judaismo en el origen del catolicismo cristianismo es de una importancia  tal y unica para entender que ...